Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Christmas Journal 2011
Three years ago while walking the many aisles of intimidation at my local BJ's I came across a beautiful DIY christmas memory book. It was red and white and full of charm... I HAD to have it. Fast Forward three years and not a page in the book has a single word on it, but I have vowed not to spend this year so caught up in the material side of christmas that I forgot the most special part- the memories. Since December 1st I have taken a few minutes each day to write a short journal entry about the days events, complete with fun fonts and clipart. It's not as glamorous or glitzy as many of the Christmas journals I found in my pinterest exploration, but years from now when we look back on Christmas 2011 we will be able to cherish the memories made and the people we shared them with. I have so much to be thankful for this year and I want to ensure when I look back on this year that I remember that. Christmas memories don't have to be fancy, they don't have to be planned, and they don't have to be intricately documented they just have to be yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment